Sunday 6 December 2015

When anxiety takes over.... The reality of selective mutism

Today wasn't a good day for me from the moment I went out until I got back I only managed to say 5 things.... All of which was to my mom except 1 of them...... Instead I was frozen today and felt like my body was eating itself as I was struck by major anxiety that I haven't experienced for a bit which wasn't fun at all!! Instead of laughing and having fun I was too anxious to make a sound and squeezed my hands all day just waiting till it was time to go home and I could block all the world away..... Today isn't a good day for me but tomorrow should be better. Even us fluent communicators have bad days it's not a simple path to talking..... Here is what I managed to say it might not be a lot but at least I could ask for a drink when I was really thirsty better than nothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment