Thursday 3 December 2015

Visiting Santa!



Yesterday I went to the safari park and seen Santa.  I planned for it by making a Christmas folder before I went which really helped me to be able to interact with the elves and also Santa himself.  I find Santa a hard one I really want to do it but I find direct contact super hard to deal with cause I hate that he is expecting me to talk and talks directly to me!  I'm lucky that My carer gets me and she will answer for me when Santa says things I have not planned for cause I won't answer I just like to tell him my list and say Merry Christmas and smile.

This is what I said to Santa .... most the time when I talk I talk to carers and others hear, to have people waiting on me is so hard!  So this is a HUGE achievement for me I am very proud of myself!



And this is the man himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment