Saturday 5 December 2015

We're off to a Christmas fayre!

Today mom said we was going to a Christmas fayre so I made myself a page so that I would be able to talk there and not rely on mom translating my sounds. Here is what I created!


I was really nervous at first and other things was distracting me in the room like the noises and the people so I was silent for the first bit but then Santa caught my attention! So mom said "Do you want to see Santa?" To which I couldn't help but say yes! So off we went! 


This is the conversation I had with Santa. As you can see it was really good for me I was more confident than my last Santa visit so that was good I had my photo took as well I enjoyed that and he was really nice to me and I got a present! 



I was very excited afterwards and it seemed to help me start talking to people on the stalls. I even spoke to moms friend telling her "I saw Santa" when she asked me if I was excited for Christmas. Engaging with someone new is a big thing for me so I'm really proud! Overall a great big success I got what I wanted no meltdowns and a lot of communication in a trigger environment this is why it's great having my device with me wherever I go so that I have access to talk all the time. 

Bye for now 
Bouncy Pony! 



No comments:

Post a Comment