Thursday 17 December 2015

Magical Christmas at Thomas Land!

Today I went to Thomas land with my carer and friends and for the first time I took my device with me to the theme park which is something I've never done!!  I thought I would try it I felt confident and started using it as soon as we arrived talking through to my carer what rides I wanted to go on.

 

it proved really helpful to have a visual of what rides I could choose throughout the day! 



In the afternoon I was struggling a bit when I needed the toilet but didn't want to stop having fun!! Then we was waiting to meet back up with my friends so my carer suggested we wait until they came back. But I wanted to go to the toilet there and then as had already left it a long time!! Usually this would have turned into a HUGE meltdown because I couldn't express that I needed to go now not wait! But with the help of my device I was able to tell my carer and there and then we found a toilet!! It's the little things that make a HUGE difference! I shall definitely be taking my device out with me to theme parks again! 

Bye bouncy pony! 


Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment