Monday 28 December 2015

Let's talk about my Christmas presents.....


Something most take for granted..... Being able to talk about what you had nice for Christmas. This seemed like something I would never be able to do but I managed to do it for the first time today!!! I met up with some new friends and was really excited to show them what I had got for Christmas and introducing them to my sister too and I thought what better way than to show them photos!!  But having just a photo wouldn't work for me as I had no way then of explaining what was inside the photo when in my head I have so much to say! So I made an album for them and away I went!


I've made a few folders each with things inside I want to show people it always is easier to talk to people when I am motivated and excited!! 


What better way to start a conversation than showing someone my paw patrol collection!




As you can see I kept it short and simple and showed my favorite things which kept me interested and it really helped to break the ice as you would say to help me start to talk to my new friends it was a 100% success!! 

2 comments: