Wednesday 10 February 2016

So much more I want to say...!

Hey there,

The following screen shots basically say it all...!!

Within 5 months I have gone from this -


To this -



Amazing right?! I used to think the first page I did for the farm was all I possibly needed to say but it seems I was wrong! Over the last few months I have had more and more to say. It's great having a voice, something lots of people take for granted but something some of us don't have...that is until we came across p2go. I'm so thankful I found it.

My anxiety about using the app is still very high so I usually communicate out and about via gestures but I know there will be a day when I use the app more and more and will be able to say all these wonderful things. Until that day my app is there ready and waiting till I feel able to use it. I can't wait for that day to come. 

Talk to you again soon!
EveryLittleHelps

No comments:

Post a Comment