Wednesday 24 February 2016

Adapting to the environments I'm in to avoid meltdowns...

Hey all I'm having a tough time lately with health and my medical conditions but we are monitoring and treating best we can!!

At times like this communication seems impossible but I'm trying my absolute best and I am transferring over to advanced vocab! 

Even though I'm doing so well and this is my current home page I still go back to basic when needed....

I'm off to Cadbury world tomorrow and have edited my page so that I can easily tell my carer what I need and if I am feeling poorly 



As you can see it's very basic but will be enough for this particular place which can be overwhelming for me if it's busy and I need access to speech fast there isn't time to be searching for words so basic it is!



I can still say what chocolate I want to eat though! 



No comments:

Post a Comment