Wednesday 17 February 2016

Dare I really presume competence with advanced core!!

Okay, this might be a long post ....
Bluebell has selective mutism, autism and a severe learning disability. Now, the sm is honestly the most heartbreaking thing, she has a wicked sense of humour, sings and chats all day long at home, however outside this house her mouth just zips up, nada, nothing, as they say. 
I've been plodding along trying to find the right set up on p2go for a while. Yesterday our slt visited, she immediately saw bluebells potential and said put her on advanced core!
 Oh my!!!! Really?!!!!!
 I understand and know she has the vocabulary, but believe me when I say that anxiety takes over and makes her freeze when we go out. Having such an advanced set up scares ME!!! But this isn't about ME, it's about BLUEBELL. 
After chatting to my friends here I've decided to go for it. 
So, please join us on our journey with advanced core 7x11......

No comments:

Post a Comment