Thursday 28 January 2016

We're off to a pantomime!




Been to a relaxed performance of Aladdin today with my carer it was great apart from the 3D bit that wasn't so relaxing!! My carer got headbutt in the stomach from me and I was in tears scared to death I never will like 3D!!!

The staff was ever so lovely and lead us to the sensory room when I was calming down but still upset it really helped and loved my new toys they let me keep my yellow ring and my colourful ball! 



So helpful and loved how nobody judged me my screaming and noises didn't matter at all nobody even noticed I loved that it's not often people accept me that way as I'm 25 and quite obviously autistic people are very fast to judge my behaviour as wrong but never understand there is always a good reason behind it whether I'm upset scared or just excited!! If you've never been to a relaxed performance would thoroughly recommend! 


Although on this occasion I wasn't able to communicate I just blew this is very rare now I am getting a lot better at talking before I blow today was just too much and words didn't even enter my mind nor did trying to talk instead I just wanted to scream and pull the boy in front of me hair!! Though I managed not to I'm happy to say! 

A bouncy day for bouncy pony!

No comments:

Post a Comment