Tuesday 12 January 2016

A very explosive morning........ I don't like waiting!!

Today was a real challenge for me because there was loads of traffic as there had been an accident on my carers way to work so she was late....... I find this super hard to deal with especially as on my timetable it said Amy pick up so that is all I would do for the hour I waited was stare out of the kitchen window which made things so much worse but that was on my plan!! Amy has now told me to make a waiting folder so if for any reason I need to wait for things any other time I have a folder I can go to......



This was how talking to mom went while I was waiting but this was huge for me that I was able to talk to mom and didn't completely lose it I took great pleasure in being able to press the sentence bar and repeat 10 times I don't like waiting!!! I only screamed and lay on the floor at home and managed to communicate my feelings but after waiting so long when I got in Amy's car and we was driving I just couldn't contain the explosion any more 





I did tell Amy I felt frustrated then she pulled the car over and the rest was too explosive to talk it just involved biting myself and humming my unhappy noise

I realised though when I wanted comforting I didn't have the button to ask so instead managed to find like hug and Amy understood me phew what a morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment