Thursday 7 January 2016

A girls guide to shopping.... The autistic way!

Been shopping today with my carer and took full use of my device talking to the people in the phone shop about my new phone I'm getting soon. Then we went for dinner where I told the man what I wanted to eat and drink he was very good at listening and I didn't have to repeat it which was really good!

Nothing better than some pizza! I'm sure it tastes even better when u ask for it yourself! ;) 



Then off we went shopping like everyone else takes for granted being able to just go wherever you feel like. For me I need it more structured and need a visual choice of where I can choose or else I can never decide! I did realise today though I'm missing a button on my device to tell my carer what it is I want to buy so have now added that extra! 





We put the shops in an order and went to them as I said which meant less stress and no meltdowns because I was in charge where we went and I had a say too in things which always makes me feel good when I am heard and listened to! 

This is my shops page ........ Since I added the new I want to buy folder.......



Oh and here is my new things gotta love a bargain! Bye for now 


No comments:

Post a Comment