Friday 1 January 2016

Christmas miracle

Hi, I'm new with all this, I just got the app proloquo2go just a handful of months ago for myself. I have never really had a communication app before. After lots of help from a friend who is very familiar with the app I finally had to attempt to set up a page for the very first time with very little guidance. I did it!!! Well I did 90% of it myself! After I had added what I thought I showed my friend who suggested a couple more things making my Christmas page perfect.

With my app as I'm not used to using it and I have severe anxiety it has meant I have hardly used the app even with just family however Christmas Day I used it lots (shown below)! It meant less frustration for me and the whole family! I am so glad I got the app!



That's all from me for now! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment