Monday 18 January 2016

Now I WANT to talk anything is possible!

Wow just going through my folders and found this from last June 2015 when I visited peppa pig world with my carer and wow what a difference in the amount of buttons I was able to cope with then and also that I would only have buttons needed I would never have put big sentences together or just commented on things like I do now!


As you can see it was a very basic set up and one which I then found hard to deal with but look at me now less than a year later and what I am managing!!.........

Not only is there more buttons because I am happy to talk more there smaller and there is more folders I accept now to try and avoid meltdowns where possible! I'm now 25 and learning to be able to ask for things instead of just getting upset because I don't like waiting within a few seconds now I can say just that to my carer and she can help me rather than her trying to guess what is wrong! I'm so proud if I can achieve this in 7 months imagine what I'll be like a year from now! 

Onwards and upwards 
Bouncy PONY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment