Friday 1 April 2016

When talking stops for a while.....

You haven't heard from me for a while I'm having a really tough time with my health and also had to have my best friend my beloved golden Labrador dog put to sleep yesterday..... That hurt so much she was my everything. 

I've not been talking all week and refusing to take my iPad out but with a lot of encouraging I took it out today and managed to say 4 things it may not seem a lot but for someone with selective mutism who closes up at any sign of stress that is 4 more than I said Thursday...... I'm going to try my best to get back to talking I do miss it in some ways..... What is hardest for me is people telling me to talk and not bottle my feelings up and self injure but how do I do that when talking has never come naturally to me in 25 years..... How can I get someone else to understand how I feel if I don't understand myself? Times are hard but I'm trying my best! 

This is my beautiful dog Millie 


No comments:

Post a Comment