Saturday 16 April 2016

We're moving forward......

Proud of myself today I managed to say 6 things using my iPad which compared to the zero it has been is a huge step in the right direction! I've been having a pinch attack most times after communicating but I'm getting better and calming down faster with just a few times of catching my breath and some reassurance and I'm ok again until the next time......


This is what I said to my carer unprompted!!!! When we started this Wednesday I couldn't even tolerate the iPad to be turned on so I'm very proud of this!





It doesn't all have to be serious here is me and my carer playing around on proloquo2gowith a hip hop voice getting him to say things it was making me laugh yes it was still tough but it's getting better and I'm working through the anxiety I'm getting and trying to forget about the chest pains and funny sensations it is causing in my body I need to do this and I am doing it!! 




We're using a reward system to help me get talking again I'm well on my way to getting breakfast out next week! Wish me luck!!




No comments:

Post a Comment