Saturday 21 November 2015

Hospitals and illness

Having a voice at hospital appointments was something I never thought possible but it IS POSSIBLE and I can now do it! I have a general hospital folder which helped me in my 3 night stay earlier this year so I could express how I felt and what I needed and tell them if I was upset this made such a huge difference and I didn't have a meltdown the whole time I was in even though I became very close at the end! 



This is my hospital page.....



Is is my page to tell my carers when I am having a hypo and how I am feeling as I have a good knowledge of when it's getting severe and when an ambulance is needed.  

This is my seizure page which really helps me either before or after a seizure when I am really confused simple but effective. 


And this was for my recent EEG I had to have done this made life so much easier I could understand and ask questions during the EEG so it wasn't as stressful or confusing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment