Sunday 22 November 2015

Choose board

Eating out can be very overwhelming and overloading for me trying to choose food from a menu when I struggle to read it so I have a folder set up for favourite regular places to help me choose what to eat from a set few things.......


This is an example of some food choices I have at a particular pub. 


This is the top of the page to give me drink choices to and be able to put together a sentence to order my own food if I am feeling brave enough. 



If I get really overloaded with choices this is how I cope we put 2 food choices my carer picks onto my choice board for me to be able to simply pick one that I want which always helps calm things down in what ever situation. 


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes offering too many options is about as useful as offering none. This is a good explanation of several ways that having too many choices can be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes exactly! The good thing is proloquo 2 go is so easy to use we can copy and paste any buttons within seconds so the choose board is totally flexible in any situation :)

    ReplyDelete