Saturday 28 November 2015

Communicating my OWN way!

When I updated proloquo 2 go I was advised into changing to core word vocab and almost pressured as people said it would be better for me..... But it wasn't yes I have access to more words but for someone with complex needs and autism it was just Too too overloading for me and often couldn't find what I wanted and needed to say! So now since helping my friend I decided to simplify my own and now it is going to be suitable to my needs created by myself who knows better than me?! I'll let u see how much clearer it is!

This was my home screen before..... 



This is my home screen now! 



This was my places folder before.....





This is my places folder now!

 

As I'm sure u will agree it's so much easier to find things now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment